The Jarrah Ladies is a 190mm derby style high leg boot. This Ladies Lace Up boot features a padded collar, bellows tongue and a 200 joule Steel Toe Cap to protect your toes. The Anti-Static properties within the sole offer a level of protection against ignition hazards.
Crafted from TECtuff® Leather, the Jarrah Ladies offers Chemical Resistant properties and is stitched with strong, heat resistant Kevlar® aramid fibre thread. The Non-Corrosive Eyelets have been constructed to outlast standard eyelets, which can weaken with corrosive materials.
The 300°C heat resistant Nitrile Outsole offers premium protection, while our Trisole® Comfort Technology, works to cushion your feet, knees, hips and lower back from day-to-day fatigue.
All Steel Blue Ladies safety boots are designed just for women and include a shorter ankle length and smaller instep.
Our TECtuff® Leather Boots, have been tested and are compliant with the ISO Standard 13832-2. The boots are tested based on exposure to Sodium Hydroxide 30% and Sulphuric Acid 90%.
- All Steel Blue boots are made from high quality, long-lasting leather, including Nubuck, Full-Grain, TECtuff®, Suede and more.
- Specifically developed just for women, these boots include a shorter ankle length and smaller instep to fit the female foot anatomy.
Steel Toe Cap:
- Made from hardened steel for premium toe protection.
- Superior resistance to abrasion and heat resistance to 300°C.
Slip & Oil Resistance:
- All Steel Blue footwear is designed to exceed the Slip resistance requirement in both the AS 2210.3 and EN ISO 20345. Our boots are rated as SRC which means that the footwear has been tested in laboratory conditions on both a ceramic tile floor with a Sodium Laureth Sulfate solution (SLS) and on a steel floor with Glycerine.
- Prevents the build-up of static electricity within your body by dissipating it through the sole.
- A special tanning process treatment means all Steel Blue boots are water resistant.
- Boots that have Kevlar® threads and are resistant against caustic soda and sulphuric acid.
- A classic fastening for snug, well-fitting work boots.