The Southern Cross® is a Men’s 150mm lace-up Ankle Boot with a low-cut scalloped, padded collar for ease of movement. With a Scuff Cap to increase the longevity of your work boots, the Southern Cross® is a popular choice for Carpenters, Construction, Mining and Pipe Layers. These safety boots also feature a 130°C heat resistant TPU Outsole and a 200 joule safety Steel Toe Cap. The Southern Cross® has Anti-Static properties and is available in premium Water Resistant Leather Nubuck leather.
- All Steel Blue boots are made from high quality, long-lasting leather, including Nubuck, Full-Grain, TECtuff®, Suede and more.
Steel Toe Cap:
- Made from hardened steel for premium toe protection.
- Our standard durable outsole with heat resistance to 130°C.
Slip & Oil Resistance:
- All Steel Blue footwear is designed to exceed the Slip resistance requirement in both the AS 2210.3 and EN ISO 20345. Our boots are rated as SRC which means that the footwear has been tested in laboratory conditions on both a ceramic tile floor with a Sodium Laureth Sulfate solution (SLS) and on a steel floor with Glycerine.
- Prevents the build-up of static electricity within your body by dissipating it through the sole.
- A special tanning process treatment means all Steel Blue boots are water resistant.
- An abrasion resistant, streamlined toe cover that covers more of the boot.
- A classic fastening for snug, well-fitting work boots.