Our Parkes Zip work boot is now available with a non-metallic Composite Toe Cap. The Parkes Zip Composite is a 95mm Men’s hiker style safety boot with padded collar and tongue for all day comfort.
Available in Black or Wheat premium Water Resistant Leather, the Parkes Zip Composite work boot includes laces to ensure a snug fit and an industrial grade side zip for convenience. The TPU Outsole of this Men’s work boot is heat resistant to 130°C and offers Anti-Static properties.
A popular choice for FIFO workers, our lightweight Composite Toe Cap’s are a non-metallic alternative to Steel Toe Caps making them Airport Friendly. These elite Toe Caps can be x-rayed, won’t rust and also insulate against heat and cold.
Steel Blue boots are 100% Comfort Guaranteed and feature our Trisole® Comfort Technology which cushions your feet, knees, hips and lower back from day-to-day fatigue.
- All Steel Blue boots are made from high quality, long-lasting leather, including Nubuck, Full-Grain, TECtuff®, Suede and more.
Composite Toe Cap:
- Non-metallic, electrically non-conductive toe protection.
- Move through security environments without hassle.
- Our standard durable outsole with heat resistance to 130°C.
Slip & Oil Resistance:
- All Steel Blue footwear is designed to exceed the Slip resistance requirement in both the AS 2210.3 and EN ISO 20345. Our boots are rated as SRC which means that the footwear has been tested in laboratory conditions on both a ceramic tile floor with a Sodium Laureth Sulfate solution (SLS) and on a steel floor with Glycerine.
- Prevents the build-up of static electricity within your body by dissipating it through the sole.
- A special tanning process treatment means all Steel Blue boots are water resistant.
- Additional protection for the toe area.
- Lace Up for comfort, then use the side zips for quick access.
- A classic fastening for snug, well-fitting work boots.