Linq 2m Adjustable Double Lanyard with Screw Gate Karabiner - WLA2KS Size Guide
- Double Leg Adjustable Lanyard with 1 x Screw Gate Karabiner + 2 x other hardware
- An exclusive Extended Length Energy Absorber (ELEA) designed to protect a worker of up to 160kg including tools and equipment.
- Drop forged lanyard hardware.
- Stitching patterns are sewn by computer controlled bar tacking machinery for precision using UV resistant high tenacity polyester yarn with 100 newton(10kg) breaking strength
- Unique THETA stitch pattern has 423 stitches resulting in a strength that matches the lanyard's webbing strength. Engineered to match webbing strength to ensure no weak point in the harness assembly.
- Adjusts - 0.9m to 2m.
- Ideal for situations that require length adjustment.
- Australian designed, engineered, and made.
- Webbing Tenacity= 33kN
- Webbing is UV rated to meet AS/NZS 1891.1 standard
- BSI Certified and approved to AS/NZS 1891.1