Spill Eater Bioactive Eco Absorbent is manufactured locally from recycled organic cellulose products that would otherwise be burnt or end up in landfills. The size and nature of the particles contained in Spill Ready Organic Absorbent rapidly encapsulates liquids and stops them from leaching back into waterways and ground water. Naturally occurring microbes, contained in the cellulose material, consume hydrocarbons like fuel, oil and grease and gradually convert them into a composted material. Plants grow back in affected soil areas, making Spill Eater Bioactive Eco Absorbent, one of the most natural products to use, ideal in spill kits, workshops as a spill station and service vehicles.
Superior results with petroleum, oils, fuels, solvents, paints, cooking oils, sewerage and coolants. Ideal in spill kits, workshop spill stations and vehicles. Soaks up quickly and absorbs far more liquid then mineral and clay products.
- Absorbs up to 4 times per kg more liquid than most clay & mineral based absorbents, making it more cost effective
- Absorbs faster so road traffic can resume, staff are less likely to be exposed and there is less chance of runoff into waterways
- Effective in rainy weather as water won’t wash the oil out the product
- Used on a wide range of materials including oil, fuel, paint, blood, urine, vomit, pesticides & coolants
- Can be composted
- Does a superior job leaving surfaces dryer and less slippery
- Does not contain crystalline silica (Classified Group 1 Carcinogenic to humans)
- Do not use on strong oxidising agents, acids or caustic solutions
- Ensure disposal of this product is according to Local and State Government Waste Management Guidelines