The Chill-Its 6700 Cooling Bandana features polymer crystal cooling technology for relief in extreme heat. Lightweight and low-profile, this comfortable cotton bandana is perfect for wear around the neck or under hard hats. A tie closure in the back makes for an adjustable, snug fit on a variety of head sizes.
Heat-related illness continuously ranks among the top causes of worksite accidents and fatalities. Evaporative cooling technologies such as polymer crystals are a simple, effective and comfortable solution for heat stress prevention. Similar to how sweat cools the body, evaporative technologies use an external water source to draw heat away - helping to regulate body temperature while providing cool relief. When activated, this cooling head wrap is comfortable and refreshing for even the hottest days of the year.
HOW TO ACTIVATE:
Soak in water for 2-5 minutes to activate. The embedded polymer crystals will retain water for up to four hours of cooling relief. Be careful not to over activate as that may cause the bandana to “plump up” to a size where it is no longer able to be comfortably worn. Hand wash as needed and hang to dry.
Ideal for construction, landscaping, roofing or anyone working in the heat. It also makes a great headband for running, hiking and other recreational activities.
- COOLING RELIIEF - Polymer-embedded cooling technology quickly activates for up to four hours of relief from the heat
- LOW-PROFILE – For no-bulk wear under hard hats
- COMFORTABLE – 100% cotton bandana
- TIE CLOSURE – Adjustable for a snug, comfortable fit on a variety of head sizes
- WORKDAY TO WEEKEND – Great for outdoor recreation such as running, hiking or other activities
- DIMENSIONS – 92.7cm L x 5.08cm H
- HAND WASH – Hand wash and hang in open air until completely dry